Dino Color Tokens
This Package conatins 12 dino color token
Allows player to colorize his dino, at the cost of 1x token.
- /dctokens - Shows your token balance
- /sdcr - Uses 1 token from your balance and randomizes the target dino color
- /sdc <region #> <color #> - When looking at a dino uses 1 token from your balance and sets that region to that color. Do this for each region on the dino. Each dino only uses 1 token during its lifetime, not per region Ex.
- /sdc 1 1 Would paint the target dino's region 1, color 1, which is red
- /savedc <name> - When looking at a dino saves the color scheme as the name (Saved color schemes are species specific) Ex.
- /savedc zebra Would save the color scheme as zebra in your saved dino color schemes for that species
- /listdc - When looking at a dino will list all available saved dino color schemes for that species
- /loaddc <name> - When looking at a dino loads the color scheme of that name (Saved color schemes are species specific) Ex.
- /loaddc zebra Would load the color scheme of zebra to the target dino. Uses a token IF that dino has not used a token previously.
Color IDs: https://ark.gamepedia.com/Color_IDs